- Size 858 MB
- Ratings 134
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-02-23
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
[Updates from Version 2.0.0]
\- iCloud Save Data Compatibility
iCloud save data from ver. 1.2.0 and older versions is incompatible with ver. 2.0.0 and later versions. Please save the game using the in-game save feature before updating to ver. 2.0.0 or later versions. Please note that iCloud save data from ver. 2.0.0 onward will be compatible with ver. 2.1.0 and later updates.
\- Quick Save Warning
Due to changes to OS features, Quick Save cannot be performed in battles.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
[Other Important Notifications]
\- Quick Save (auto-save) data is erased when the game is updated. Please use the in-game save feature before updating to the latest version.
\- The app requires a fair amount of memory and may not load while other apps are running. If the app does not load, please close all other apps and try again.
All of the game's unit graphics have been redrawn in high-resolution. Don't miss this chance to play the sharpest, most beautiful FINAL FANTASY TACTICS yet!
■Improved Draw Speeds
The graphic drawing processes have been optimized for mobile devices. Say goodbye to choppy motion and crash bugs, and play with the quickest, smoothest abilities effects and animations to date!
A save slot which allows game data to be saved to iCloud has been added. It is now possible to migrate game data across multiple devices.
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions has arrived for iPhone/iPod touch!
Released as the Final Fantasy series' first tactical RPG in 1997, Final Fantasy Tactics on Playstation went on to sell over 2.4 million copies worldwide. The game grew in popularity upon its re-release in 2007 as Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for the PSP with added features such as new movies, scenarios and Jobs.
Now, in 2011 the game has finally arrived for the iPhone/iPod touch! You can enjoy the game whose story gave life to the world of Ivalice, and whose high strategy battles bring tactical games to a whole new level.
\- Intuitive Touch Screen Controls
The complex tactical game can be effortlessly and intuitively controlled by simply tapping units and menus. Gone is the old method of switching fixed map views - you can now rotate, move and change the size of maps as you please by sliding and pinching.
\- Improved Loading Times
Loading times have been improved to get you into the action quicker than ever. What's more, you can even skip certain cut scenes.
- Fear - A Light In The Dark
- Fear Factory - Hidden Objects
- Fear Five
- Fear for Sale: City of the Past HD - A Hidden Object Mystery
- Fear for Sale: City of the Past HD - A Hidden Object Mystery (Full)
- Fear For Sale: Darkness
- Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage HD - A Mystery Hidden Object Game
- Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage HD - A Mystery Hidden Object Game (Full)
- Fear For Sale: Nightmare Cinema - A Mystery Hidden Object Game
- Fear For Sale: Nightmare Cinema - A Mystery Hidden Object Game (Full)
- Fear For Sale: Nightmare Cinema HD - A Mystery Hidden Object Game
- Fear For Sale: Nightmare Cinema HD - A Mystery Hidden Object Game (Full)
- Fear For Sale: Phantom Tide HD - A Scary Hidden Object Mystery
- Fear For Sale: Phantom Tide HD - A Scary Hidden Object Mystery (Full)
- Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story HD - A Dark Hidden Object Detective Game