- Size 565.8 MB
- Ratings 7
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Edutainment Resources, Inc.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2011-01-18
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
PencilBot Preschool Feed Me! is a series of apps for children developed by teachers and parents who love to make learning fun! This version is compatible with iOS 8.
The Feed Me! (Hawaiian) version is jointly developed by Kamehameha Publishing, a division of Kamehameha Schools, and Edutainment Resources, Inc.
Kamehameha Publishing supports Kamehameha Schools' mission by publishing and distributing Hawaiian language, culture, and community-based materials that engage learners as well as reinforce and invigorate Hawaiian cultural vitality.
Learning Hawaiian words is as easy and fun as feeding the purple monster! Through the Feed Me! app, keiki (children), especially preschoolers to 4th graders, practice basic math skills and pattern recognition while the whole 'ohana (family) learns Hawaiian vocabulary, sentence patterns, and pronunciation. No Hawaiian language knowledge required!
This simple, easy-to-use game can be enjoyed by children and their parents as they play along.
• Feed the little monster the correct "food" he is thinking of and unlock trophies for your achievements!
• Feed the monster the wrong item and he might get sick. But don't worry; try the question again until you get it correct.
• Poke the monster for fun!
• Separate log-in for up to 4 players, each with a personalized avatar
• Choose a level, complete a subject and win its trophy
• Fun questions on basic early education concepts:
o 200 questions on mathematical concepts (numbers, colors, shapes, etc.)
• Animated Trophy Case to motivate preschoolers to challenge themselves
• Progress tracking
• Progress reporting
• Printable Diploma (requires AirPrint supported printer)
• Email-able Diploma
Expand your vocabulary through images and words. Reinforce learning with audio and text.
Mathematical Concepts & More:
• Color and shape recognition
• Counting and number identification (0 - 20)
• Sorting and pattern recognition
• Ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, 3rd…)
• Basic mathematical equations and concepts
• Simple time concepts in digital and analog displays
• Prepositions of location (in, out, under...)
• Weight and size concepts
Take advantage of your child's natural ability to learn multiple languages. Check out our PencilBot preschool apps in these languages: US English, UK English, Mexican Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian and Hindi.
We appreciate and listen to your feedback. If you have a tech issue, please contact us at [email protected] before leaving a review.
- My First Engine HD
- My first English
- My First English Word Dictionary
- My First English Words
- My First Fairy Tale World - A FREE Littlest Princess, Mermaid and Doll Play Match Game
- My First Farm Animals Free
- My First Find the Differences Game: Pirates - Free App for Kids and Toddlers - Games and Apps for Ki...
- My First Flashcards Lite - Watch and Play Flashcards for Toddlers and Kids
- My first French words
- My First Fruit Coloring Book - Free Fruit Learning
- My First Games: Find the Differences
- My First Games: Find the Differences - Free Game for Kids and Toddlers - Kid and Toddler App
- My first German words
- My First Girlfriend Summer Makeup
- My First Hands-On Bible: God In The Beginning