- Size 16.7 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Amir Kadyrov
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-03-28
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Philippine Puzzle is a special type of puzzle that relies on logic in order to reveal a certain picture. Philippine Puzzle also known as Link-a-Pix, Paint by pairs, Pict-Link, Pathpix, Number Net, Piclink, Link Puzzle. Puzzle look like a grid with numbers scattered in various places. All numbers, except the 1's, have pairs. For every number except 1 it is necessary to find same-number pair and join them together with a path of the corresponding length. The paths shall meet the all following requirements:
\- Paths may follow horizontal or vertical directions and are not allowed to cross other paths.
\- Length of the path (measured by the number of squares it passes through including the end-squares) is equal to the value of the numbers being connected.
The couple of number cannot being joined by diagonal line.
Squares containing 1 represent paths that are 1-square long.
When the puzzle is finished, you can see a picture.
In application represented a lot of black and white Philippine Puzzles of different size (10x10, 10x15, 15x10, 15x15).
\- Advanced user interface controls for solving big puzzles;
\- Pinch /Zoom on the Mobile Devices;
\- Font is automatically adjusted depending on the size of puzzle, the size and orientation of your device's screen;
\- Support landscape and portrait screen operation.
- What's the word 2 Jr - Rub and Reveal
- What's the Word 3 in 1 - What's the Pic , Pic Combo and Guess the Expressions
- What's the Word 4 - Guess The Movie
- What's The Word 5 - Guess the Sound
- What's The Word : Guess Word
- What's the word ABC Sound?
- What's the Word HD
- What's the Word? - words quiz
- What's the Word? Guessing Game
- What's the word? Pick it!
- What's their name? Famous quiz
- What's This Ambulance or Police Car ?
- What's this Emergency Vehicle (Fire Truck, Ambulance, Police Car) ?
- What's This Fire Truck ?
- What's Up by Strawberry Studio