- Size 46.4 MB
- Ratings 608
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Spinning Plates, LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-08-08
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Was the iPhone first sold before or after 2008? Which came first: Alexander Hamilton's famous duel with Aaron Burr or Naples' kissing ban? When was the Slinky invented?
Eventology - The Game of History Trivia puts your knowledge of history's most notable, interesting, and bizarre moments to the test. With over 1700 events spanning over two millennia, Eventology includes categories like Technology, War, Sports, Animation, and Entertainment. From Ancient Rome to modern day America and everything in between, Eventology is a blast of the past for all ages.
Eventology includes FIVE different game types that all test your knowledge of when historical events happened:
• Before or After: Did this event happen before or after the year shown?
• Which Came First: Tap on the event that happened first
• What Happened In This Year: Tap the event that occurred in the year shown.
• Ordered Dates: Put the events in order from earliest to latest.
• Streak: Put the events in order from earliest to latest - see how many in a row you can do!
Enjoy this history trivia game either by yourself or with friends!
• Play Solo - can you get a perfect game?
• Conquer the Journey Through Time by beating the 100 challenge campaign.
• Play the This Day In History challenge to earn unique events.
• Play the Streak - see how many events you can sort in a row without missing any.
• Multiplayer with up to 99 other people!
It's about time you played!