- Size 54.4 MB
- Ratings 1,100
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Eric Snider
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-06-25
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Play this fun and easy-to-use Sudoku game on your iPhone or iPad. Great for beginners and a challenge for experts. It has beautiful graphics, smooth game play and subtle sound effects.
Sudoku is a number puzzle game where you try to fill in the blanks. Each digit (from 1 to 9) can only appear once in each row, column, or 3x3 sub-grid. There is only one solution for each puzzle. Here's an example:
If a row looks like this:
1 3 _ 4 5 6 8 9 7
Then the number 2 is the only possible answer for that empty space, because the numbers 13456789 are all already in that row. By looking to see which numbers are already in a row, column and 3x3 sub-grid you can figure out what numbers go in each cell. (It sounds more complicated than it is! The "SIMPLE" level puzzles make it pretty easy to get started.)
If you love puzzle and card games try my other games too!
Eric's Sudoku has 5 difficulty levels of puzzles from SIMPLE to EXPERT. Tap the "Hint" button if you get stuck. Use the pen to enter your answers and use the pencil to keep notes. Earn tokens as you solve puzzles and complete achievements to unlock more Puzzle Packs.
• Fun achievements to earn Tokens
• Great for beginners or experts
• Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
• Tap a number to highlight all matching numbers
• Auto-remove pencil notes feature
• Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
• Game state saved when interrupted
• Portrait & Landscape support on iPad
• Right hand/Left hand settings on iPad
• Hide pencil for quicker play
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sniderware
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/sniderware