- Size 29.9 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 17+ [?]
- Developer: Global Multimedia LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-02-01
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Welcome to the most challenging and fun Eredivisie Fantasy Football/Soccer game!
Play for FREE by signing up and creating your team. Select your favorite 18 players (11 starters and 7 bench players) from your favorite Dutch clubs. But be careful not to exceed your 120M budget.
You are now ready to play the game. But wait! There are so many more options to choose from before you get started:
• Select your team strategy. Do you prefer a balanced, attacking or defensive approach? Since each strategy results in your players getting different points for the same events, you must know your players and their clubs well.
• Like a real club manager, decide on your team formation from 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-3-3, 3-4-3, 3-5-2, 5-3-2, and 5-4-1. Of course, you can change your formation before every round based on the matchups.
• Choose a Captain and Vice-Captain who will earn you extra points. Since each round brings different matchups that may affect the performance of a player and a club, you have the option of changing your selections before the start of a round.
• Do you want to create a league and invite your friends? Now is a good time to do so.
So, what do you do next? You follow your players as they play their weekly matches and earn you points. Make sure you use the various tools available to you to get the most points possible. For example, you can sub players from your bench or drop and add players. That's how you win.
Since Fantasy Eredivisie is a game of strategy, you must be continuously mindful of the status of your players and their clubs. The game offers you player and club statistics that help you manage your team. It also offers you many options that are available in its store. You can increase your budget, buy live transfers, extra transfers between, on-the-fly substitutions, extra players from clubs, etc. You can shop for these options using coins that you buy in the store.
As the weeks go by, you'll notice that the value of players changes based on their performance. These changes are important to monitor as they may increase or decrease your team's budget.
If you want more excitement, you can challenge any other participant to a 1-on-1 game. It's a challenge for one round and can be really exciting.
Finally, what do you win at the end of the season? Besides having a lot of fun, the top performing teams are awarded coins. These coins can be used the following season to shop in our game store. But these coins cannot, at any time, be transferred into real money or any other real property. They must stay in the game. Remember, this game is for participants of all ages and is designed accordingly!