- Size 86.5 MB
- Ratings 167
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: fabrice noui
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-08-07
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Awaken your instincts and conquer the world! Develop a war strategy, determine a country's strengths and weaknesses, fortify your lands and dominate!
From the moment you select your country of origin, every decision becomes strategic. How will you spend your budget? How will you secure your borders? Will you defeat the enemy or team up to take over the world? In a game of tactics, play as one of 9 regions and wage war against 165 countries. Venture around the large-scale map, sail across oceans and battle your way through victory and defeat.
"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." \- Sun Tzu
The goal is world domination, and the struggle for power has never been more fun.
• Attack enemy countries, and transfer and strengthen your armies and armada in phased-based warfare.
• Support for two game-play maps, one with 8 regions and 77 countries for a faster game and an advanced strategy map with 7 regions and 130 countries.
• Track the progress and spy on opponents with easily accessible in-game data.
• Earn an extensive list of victories in a detailed battle report.
• Fast, stunning, challenging, and immensely satisfying game play.
• Visually stunning map of the world includes realistic mountain ranges, oceans and natural barriers.
• Challenge up to 6 real-world multiplayer opponents or fight against the game itself.
• Features three multi-player modes: pass and play, local network game and turn-based asynchronous game play.
• Use the strategy of RISK with the added ability to buy ships and cross oceans!
► "I've been playing Empire II: What Would You Risk for World Conquest, and loving every minute of it." \- www.148apps.com
► "Believe me, for only two dollars, you are definitely getting your money's worth." \- http://www.idownloadblog.com
► "very addictive to play." \- http://www.filmoria.co.uk
- Pocket Knights 2
- Pocket Lander
- Pocket League Story
- Pocket League Story 2
- Pocket Legends
- Pocket Lighter Joke
- Pocket Line Runner
- Pocket Lord
- Pocket Lord EX
- Pocket Luna
- Pocket Man：Adventure Tours
- Pocket mega bot crazy
- Pocket Mermaid - Pop bubble shooter game of crush happy birds inside world
- Pocket Mine
- Pocket Mine 2