- Size 27.1 MB
- Ratings 51
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Ben White
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-11-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
Experience all the fun and excitement of RC plane flying without leaving your chair! Electric RC Sim Lite is a flight simulator for radio controlled aircraft. Fast startup plus realistic physics and graphics make it a pleasure to fly. Use it to learn to fly, hone your skills, or just have fun flying around.
Learning to fly an RC plane takes practice, and Electric RC Sim Lite can help you learn much faster. When you crash, just press the reset button and you're flying again. There's no need to fuss with building, repairing, or waiting for a calm day, saving you time and money.
* three channel trainer: great for learning to fly
* handy help guide for beginner pilots
* detailed nonlinear nonstationary flight dynamics model
* photorealistic graphics
* intelligent camera view and zoom helps improve sense of space and speed of your plane
* landscape and portrait view: portrait view helps with sense of altitude of your plane
* works great on iPhone; looks amazing on iPad
* realistic engine sounds
"Great fun! Big thanks to the developer."
"A very well-designed app to teach you to fly. Priceless."
Note: the three channel trainer is great for learning to fly because there are only three channels to worry about instead of four. The plane follows the standard practice of connecting the rudder to the aileron channel so that you don't have to relearn aileron control when moving up to a four channel plane.
*** If you like this app, be sure to check out "RC Toybox" (iPad only). A fun game to play with your kids. ***