- Size 18.3 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Gabriele Greco
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-01-28
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Eat The Whistle is an old style humorous 2D soccer game that will bring you back in the nineties and will remember you classics like Kick Off or SWOS.
Originally released for Amiga in 1998, the new touch version has been largely rewritten to be enjoyable on iPhone, iPod and specially on iPad.
Eat The Whistle supports Game Center and offers 20 achievements and a leaderboard for the "Arcade Challenge" competitors.
It includes a practice mode and a tutorial to learn the basics of the game and of his control system.
The game has two different play styles:
Simulation - The standard old-style soccer experience, you can play a league with up to 20 teams, a cup or a friendly match.
Arcade - The pitch is a walled arena, the goals are holes, and there is no referee and no fouls, you can pick up different kind of bonuses on the pitch... and the teams are really "weird".
- Sniper Deer Hunting : Shooting Jungle Wild Beast 3d Free Game
- Sniper Deer Hunting Pro - Hunt Wild Jungle Animals in the Extreme Winter
- Sniper Deer Season
- Sniper Deer Shooting
- Sniper Destiny - PVP shooter
- Sniper Destroy Highway Crime
- Sniper Destroy Terrorism City
- Sniper Duty - Shooting Deluxe
- Sniper Duty - Shooting Game
- Sniper Duty Prison Yard
- Sniper Duty:Strike Force
- Sniper Elite Army Soldier shooting games
- Sniper Elite Shooter
- Sniper Elite: Simulator and Shooting Game
- Sniper Epic Gun Shooting 3d