- Size 543.9 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Briar Lea
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-12-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Encourage your children to eat fruits and vegetables in all the colours of the rainbow.
Learn the names of fruit and vegetables by seeing, reading, listening and recognising different varieties.
Inspire a healthy lifestyle by educating your children about good nutrition and the importance of exercise.
Includes a fun game to reinforce the message that eating fruit and vegetables is a good thing.
Medical Doctor Michael Greger says the best science tells us a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, seeds and nuts is healthiest for children.
"Both variety and quantity are important, so children should eat all colours of the rainbow to grow healthy and strong."
\- Keep a record of what fruit and vegetables your child has eaten that day.
\- A fun, easy and interactive game for children to play and educating them about what food is healthy and unhealthy.
\- Word recognition and repetition for children to learn through sound.
\- Delightful, fun and happy music for positive learning.
Eat a Rainbow is a small price to pay for a great tool to make a big difference in helping to grow strong and healthy children.
- Crazy Stick Monkey
- Crazy Stick Ninja Hero
- Crazy Stick Runner
- Crazy Stickman Epic Fighting
- Crazy Stickman Mountain Bike Race Downhill
- Crazy Stickman!
- Crazy Stomach Surgery – Perform tummy operation in this virtual doctor game
- Crazy Stone II
- Crazy Stop - Dangerous drive
- Crazy Story - A Match 3 Game
- Crazy Street
- Crazy Striker
- Crazy Stunt Bike Racing - Extreme Awesome Trail Biker Sunts
- Crazy Stunt Challenge
- Crazy Stunt Crash Car