- Size 19.3 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: HAOZHE XU
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-06-06
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
East Solitaire is an old Chinese chess game, smart and full of wisdom. It was invented by Zhu Ge Liang (AD 181 - AD 234) (it is also said to be invented by French and was brought to China in the 17th century), who is a remarkable politician, strategist, diplomat, astrologer and inventor in the Three Kindoms period of China.
There are many inventions in all his life, so this game is also called Chuko Chess, it was invented to call away the soldier's blues mood during war.
The goal of the game is to jump over and capture all pieces except for one, which should be in the center of the board. You move a piece (A) straight and over another piece (B) which is captured and removed. Piece (A) then lands in the empty slots in front of (B), the game continues until no move can be made.
- Don't step the wrong tile
- Don't Step White Tile - It's Me!
- Don't step white tile Edition - Piano tap style tiles with black speed keys
- Don't Stop - Master Jumper
- Don't Stop 2016
- Don't Stop App
- Don't Stop Eating! - Idle Food
- Don't Stop for Good
- Don't stop HERO 2 on Puzzle
- Don't stop hero on Puzzle
- Don't Stop Me Cow!
- Don't Stop Santa!
- Don't Stop the Creeps
- Don't Stop the Fox
- Don't Stop the Ninja Kid Run - Endless Arcade Hopper