- Size 22.6 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Danny Pajevic
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-10-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
A modern version of the classic block breaker games of the past; Rather than the blocks falling down, you have to drag & drop colored blocks onto a grid (board). Once you fill the grid horizontally or vertically, the blocks will break thus making room for others. For each column or row that you break, you earn points.
The objective of the game is to keep the board puzzle from filling up to where you can't slide the blocks into place.
The cool twist to this game is the "bonus dynamite feature" which can help you clear some pieces by exploding them.
The game features 4 difficulty levels which keeps it addictive and challenging at all times. These 4 difficulty levels are:
Easy, which features a 12x12 grid.
Medium, which features a 10x10 grid.
Hard, which features a 8x8 grid.
Insane, which features a 6x6 grid.
Try mastering them all...
- Repeat: A Memory Game
- Repeated Jump
- RePete - A Time Travel Puzzle Platformer
- Repetition of the History Hidden Object Games
- Repixel - Color By Number Game
- Replay Casino - Online Poker (5 Card Draw, No Limits Omaha) Live sports Gambling
- Reporter 2
- Reporter Last Minute Makeover
- Reporter: the Beginning
- Reposition - Shape Rotate