- Size 26.4 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Ajaysinh Jadeja
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-06-04
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Detective Story : Hidden Objects Free
The earliest known example of a detective story was The Three Apples, one of the tales narrated by Scheherazade in the One Thousand and One Nights (Arabian Nights).
In this story, a fisherman discovers a heavy, locked chest along the Tigris river and he sells it to the Abbasid Caliph, Harun al-Rashid. When Harun breaks open the chest, he finds inside it, the dead body of a young woman who had been cut into pieces.
Harun then orders his vizier, Ja'far ibn Yahya, to solve the crime and to find the murderer within three days, or be executed if he fails in his assignment. Suspense is generated through multiple plot twists that occur as the story progresses. This may thus be considered an archetype for detective fiction.
You are the one who can solve the detective story puzzle. Solve it as reveals the secret behind the murder.
Here is Free Detective, Crime, and Murder Mystery stories. Solve each puzzle behind every scene and reveal story behind each scene.
- Word and image
- Word Apart
- Word Aquarium
- Word Architect
- Word Arrows
- Word Assassin
- Word Assist
- Word Association Game
- Word Association!
- Word Attack - A Battle for Words
- Word Avalanche FREE.
- Word Bakery: The Search & find
- Word Ball Free - A Fun Word Game and App for All Ages by Continuous Integration Apps
- Word Ball Pool
- Word Balloon