- Size 720.8 MB
- Ratings 10
- AgeRating 12+ [?]
- Developer: Shan Zhao
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-12-04
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
Delivery from the pain for IOS has arrived. Download now and experience more than 30 hours of game content, and multiple game endings to choose. Regarding this game, we want to tell you:
This is a survival-strategy game with a fantastic storyline. In this game, you are not Alice; you are just an ordinary survivor in a horrible, zombie-ridden world. During your adventure you will:
1\. Experience a variety of zombies with different strengths and weaknesses.
2\. Encounter a rich cast of fellow survivors, each with a unique personality. Your dialogue decisions with these characters will influence your story and your ending.
3\. Explore study plans in pursuit of safer shelter, more powerful weapons, and more nutritious food.
► Unique doomsday experience with hidden game features.
► Multiple endings full of mysteries and surprises. Which one is the truth?
► A huge map with dangerous, attractive 3D urban buildings.
► Lifelike NPCs with particular timelines and evocative story development.
► Thought-provoking, consequential dialogue options.
► An array of weapons and a unique sneak system that will provide hours of experimentation in combat and enjoyment of the game.
► Study system and workshop that offer myriad strategic choices. Try and acquire the safest shelter right away!
► Over ten kinds of zombies with specific skills and four ultimate boss monsters are waiting for you.
► iCloud sync support, no matter if you play on the iPhone or iPad, you won't lose your progress.
► Support for Metal rendering to further enhance the performance!
► No ads, no in-app purchases. Buy once, play for life, and enjoy future updates and DLC for free.
In 201x, an anti-cancer research institute announced the discovery of the key to eternal life. In response to this breakthrough, Faith Energy Company concocted a vaccine-driven startup, the "Human X Plan." However, the vaccine failed, with disastrous results: All infected humans were turned into zombies. The area where you live has been severely affected. To survive, and uncover the conspiracy surrounding the Human X Plan, you begin your journey.
During your travels, you will meet the poor, beautiful mother and her daughter in the police station, the doctor at Smith Hospital, the cunning liar, the developmentally and physically disabled man, the jealous beauty, and the twin brothers with distinct personalities. Do you want to see them all survive to the end? At what cost? What secrets will you uncover in the abandoned tapes, newspapers, magazines and files that you find along your way? Will you gain the wisdom AND discover the password necessary to escape?
Beginner Survival Tips
1\. Avoid eating lousy food, or you will die quickly.
2\. Don't be a hero. Know when to run away.
3\. Try to sleep in a higher quality bed for optimal rest.
This game is our first 3D indie game, which lasted more than 2 years and the team members were expanded from 5 to 7 people.
- Garfield Math Bingo
- Garfield Math Run
- Garfield Rush
- Garfield Smogbuster
- Garfield Snack Time
- Garfield Snakes and Ladders
- Garfield Tic Tac Toe
- Garfield Trivia Free Game
- Garfield's Bingo
- Garfield's Mental Math Games
- Garfield: My BIG FAT Diet
- Garfield: Survival of the Fattest
- Gargantua Solitaire Free Card Game Classic Solitare Solo
- Gargoyle Ruins