- Size 55.5 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Gabriele Picco
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-10-25
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Can you beat the machine ?
This game was inspired by the reading of "Thinking, Fast and Slow".
He wants to give a simple demonstration of how we are often biased in making choices.
If you are interested you can go into that reading this paper
Choices, Values, and Frames: http://web.missouri.edu/~segerti/capstone/choicesvalues.pdf
and this article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loss_aversion
The game consists of choosing between two different bets.
After which the computer makes its choice always using the same simple formula.
The events that determine the bet are generated and you gain or lose the difference.
If you get $ 2,000 win, if you lose you get $ -2000.
- ABC Letters and Numbers Funny
- ABC Letters Mania - The Amazing Alphabet
- ABC Letters Tracing & Phonics
- ABC Letters Tracing For Kid
- ABC Letters With Phonics Fun
- ABC Lights
- ABC Link
- ABC Little Drone Bubble
- ABC Little Monster
- ABC MAGIC PHONICS 2
- ABC MAGIC PHONICS 2 for Schools
- ABC MAGIC PHONICS 3-Letter Sound Matching
- ABC MAGIC PHONICS 3-Letter/Sound Games for Schools
- ABC MAGIC PHONICS 4-Matching Pictures to Letters
- ABC MAGIC PHONICS 4-Phonics Matching for Schools