- Size 150 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 12+ [?]
- Developer: Andre Taono
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-11-15
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Indie idle RPG with rogue like elements and lots of randomization.
You direct Prototype X, a cybernetic orc, as he ventures through the 66.6 levels of hell to face off against the ultimate villain: Satahn. On the way you'll need to form a strategy and pick the right skills and items to support it.
CYBORc is heavily influenced by classic ARPGs, complete with randomly constructed levels, enemy spawns and itemization. The game keeps going after completion, so you'll never run out of things to do!
\- Sit back and watch the cyborc fight its way through the dungeons. Use time warps to compensate for lost IRL time.
\- Not a mindless clicker game. You develop your own strategy and deck out your character with items and skills to progress as far as possible.
\- Random combinations of properties allow for endless equipment possibilities.
\- Increasing difficulty levels keep you challenged indefinitely.
- Cold War io (opoly)
- Cold War Lite: History Challenge
- Cold War Quiz
- Cold War: History Challenge
- Cold Water Canyon Golf Course
- ColdWar HD: Multiplayer Strategy & Action Shooter Board Game
- Coleman SOCIAL DETOX APP
- Colette Arcade
- Colibri Adventure (game)
- Colibrium+: Color Match & Flow
- Colibrium: Color Match & Flow
- Colin Cooper Racing