- Size 191.8 MB
- Ratings 47
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Tinybop Inc.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-06-12
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Create wonderful, incredible, and fantastical creatures. Give them hooves and horns, wings and beaks, or paws and claws.
Fun for creative, curious, and kind kids!
Play with your creatures in a wild garden of your own creation. Cross two creatures to see what new breeds you can make.
The Creature Garden is No. 6 in Tinybop's Digital Toys series which let kids create their own worlds. Each Digital Toys app is an open-ended construction kit for kids to build, test, and play. Kids develop creative-thinking, problem-solving, and storytelling skills.
\+ Build thousands of different creatures from 100+ parts.
\+ Test your creatures to see if they will (or won't!) walk, swim, and fly.
\+ Save and organize all your creatures in a curiosity cabinet.
\+ Create a garden for your creatures to live in.
\+ Play with, feed, and groom your creatures.
\+ Creatures eat, sleep, and poop!
\+ Cross your creatures to create new breeds.
\+ Race your creatures. See which is the fastest.
\+ Make races harder with obstacles.
\+ Keep track of your creatures' best statistics.
\+ Easy-to-use, safe, and kid-friendly design.
\+ Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own robots.
\+ Entertaining for kids and adults alike.
\+ No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising. Play in peace!
\+ Original artwork by Natasha Durley.
\+ Original sound design.
We take your and your child's privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We're all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: [email protected]
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop.
- Multiplication Math Facts Game
- Multiplication Mosaics
- Multiplication Practice with medals
- Multiplication Preschool
- Multiplication Quest Beginners
- Multiplication Racing Game
- Multiplication speedrun
- Multiplication Synapse
- Multiplication table (Math)
- Multiplication Table - Full Version (with word problems)
- Multiplication Table - Lite Version
- Multiplication Table 12×12 for iPad
- Multiplication Table 20×20 for iPad
- Multiplication Table 9×9
- Multiplication Table for iPad