- Size 30.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Ripple Digital Publishing
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-01-11
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
****Featured in Kids Best iPad Apps - "Count, Sort and Match" simplifies key math concepts for preschool kids up to age 6. The app helps kids to count to 20, spell numbers, and sort by color, shape and size to preschool children. The app provides clear direction, an easy interface and colorful graphics to help keep younger kids engaged.
****Selected as Best iPhone & iPod Apps for Kids for March 2013 - "Count, Sort and Match is an amazing app for children up to 6 years old that does just what it says. Through simple and intuitive games, children will learn how to count, how to correctly write the numbers, how to sort objects of different colors and to train their memory skills by matching cards."
****5 stars rating from The iPhone Mom - Featured in "Best of" educational app for Early Childhood Math in Back to School newsletter.
****Featured in the "Kids Best iPad Apps" section of the App Store in May 2013.
Develop foundational math skills with the fun, interactive Count, Sort and Match - perfect for preschoolers to age six.
Your child will learn to:
Count - Apples magically appear on the apple tree as your child counts to 20 with audio confirmation along the way. Build associative understanding and fine motor skills tracing numbers alphabetically and numerically in the puffy white clouds above the apple tree.
Sort - Group laundry hanging on the clothesline into baskets first by shape, then color and later size. Typical sorting games are limited to shapes but by providing additional grouping options children reinforce their understanding of this foundational mathematical skill.
Match - Numbers from 1 to 12 are shown numerically and pictorially on flash cards. As children match each number with its picture the cards flip to reveal a puzzle piece. Once all the cards have been successfully matched the completed puzzle picture is displayed.
Build your child's mathematical skills and understanding with Count, Sort & Match - an educational, comprehensive and interactive program. Math just got fun.
Visit us @ www.ripplepublishing.ca
Like us @ http://www.facebook.com/ripplepublishing
Follow us @ http://twitter.com/ripplepub
Pin us @ http://pinterest.com/ripplepub/
- Animals Picture Quiz Word Learning Puzzles Games
- Animals Pony Dinosaurs Princess Coloring Games
- Animals Puzzle - Play with your favorite animals
- Animals Puzzle - Shadow And Shape Puzzles For Kids
- Animals puzzle a fun kids game
- Animals Puzzle and fun games
- Animals Puzzle Blocks
- Animals puzzle cards games for kids
- Animals Puzzle for Adults Jigsaw Puzzles Game Free
- Animals Puzzle for Kids
- Animals Puzzle for Kids and Toddlers
- Animals Puzzle for kids and toddlers free
- Animals Puzzle Free
- Animals Puzzle Game
- Animals puzzle game for preschool kids - learn words and sounds