- Size 417.9 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: EDOKI ACADEMY
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-01-28
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Are you a parent in search of a DELIGHTFUL and PROGRESSIVE way to teach young learners how to count from 1-10?
*** Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice 2014 ***
*** Featured by App Store in the "Amazing Apps and Games" worldwide promotion ***
Then you'll love Count to 10: Learn Numbers with Montessori!
• Developed in partnership with a renowned expert mathematician, Aurelien Alvarez
• Playful, fun and engaging mini-games
• Real-time dashboard to monitor progress
• New augmented reality game
• Learn to Count up to 10 in 12 languages (audio recorded by native actors)
• Secure gaming environment: No ads, no external links, no in-app purchase, no social media access, no personal information request
• Universal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
ABOUT COUNT TO 10: LEARN NUMBERS WITH MONTESSORI
Developed in partnership with a renowned expert mathematician, Count to 10: Learn Numbers with Montessori is a globally-acclaimed app that teaches children how to count from 1 to 10 through 4 playful, fun and engaging mini-games.
STORYBOARDS BY AN EXPERT MATHEMATICIAN
The app's storyboards are designed by Aurelien Alvarez, a renowned French mathematician who works on dynamic systems from an ergodic theory perspective, and invents games for teachers. Mr. Alvarez is a regular contributor to Edoki Academy and has lent his expertise to all of the company's other math apps.
UNFORGETTABLE CAST OF CHARACTERS
As they learn and have fun, children will meet and fall in love with a delightful cast of unforgettable characters, including:
> Quirky penguins, who introduce all of the numbers
> A charming mole, who traces each number into the ground
> An amusing manta ray, who plays with the concept of quantities
> A fabulous team of elephants, who hold each other by the tail to form Montessori bars
AUGMENTED REALITY (AR) EXPERIENCE
Count to 10: Learn Numbers with Montessori includes a fun and exciting new Augmented Reality (AR) game where parents cut a page with printed labels (either downloaded from the Edoki Academy website or emailed from the app), and have their child count elephants by scrolling numbers with their finger or using the app's arrows.
Each level of difficulty is progressive, so children can methodically develop their ability to count from 1 to 10. They'll gain confidence as they improve their knowledge!
EARN REWARDS FOR THE MONTESSORI GARDEN
Children will also earn rewards from each game that they can use in Edoki Academy's remarkable Montessori Garden, which is a virtual vegetable garden located on the company's website that is designed to motivate and educate children, while they learn about the benefits of gardening.
Parents can access the app's real-time dashboard to follow their children's progress. It's a wonderful way for to learn and bond at the same time.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
The app is now available in: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support request, please write at [email protected] or visit the Edoki Academy Online Community at edokiacademy.com.
- Battle Royale Boxing
- Battle Royale Fort Practice
- Battle Royale Map, Crafting for H1Z1
- Battle Royale Parachute Drop
- Battle Royale Tier Calculator
- Battle Royale Tycoon Idle Game
- Battle Royale Warzone
- Battle Run
- Battle SaGa History
- Battle Screens: multiplayer shooter
- Battle Sea 2D
- Battle Seaships:Pirate Invasion
- Battle Ship Furious Car Stunt Parking Game Sim
- BATTLE SHIP GAME
- Battle Ship: Sea Battle