- Size 85.1 MB
- Ratings 10
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Kedronic UAB
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-05-05
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
Delicious fruits, juicy berries, and wholesome vegetables are just some of the favorite delicacies of little boys and girls. After all, they have so many beneficial vitamins. And each of them is unlike the other. Red, blue, and green, large and small, hard and soft. Some are sweet, others sour, and still more are salty. You might think that each fruit has its own personality. Merry strawberries, clumsy cabbages, and carefree oranges. I wonder what they would be like if they could live among us? We decided to indulge our imaginations and presented each fruit in its own characteristic way. The result turned out to be very interesting and fun!
◦ Connect points by numbers or letters
◦ When points are connected, you will see the silhouette of a hidden picture
◦ Once all the points have been connected, you can color the picture
◦ Choosing a wrong symbol three times in a row will bring up a tip
◦ Blue, orange, green or pink stars make the game even more exciting
◦ Easy-to-use palette that allows you to put together your own unique set of colors
◦ Colored pictures automatically saved on closing the program
Connect points is a learning puzzle for small children. It helps develop thinking, improve memory and attention. The application has three game modes: by numbers, letters and coloring. Game modes with letters and numbers will be useful for kindergarten and pre-K kids.
Connecting by numbers will help to easily memorize the order of numbers and learn to count. To do this, you need to consecutively connect circles with numbers starting from 1. As you connect circles in the right order, the silhouette of a hidden picture will become more and more visible. If three points are chosen incorrectly, a tip will pop up. Once all the points are fully connected, the picture will become fully visible and you'll be able to color it.
Those studying the alphabet can choose to connect points by letters. It is important that children know letters as early as possible, since it is essential for learning to read and write. But knowing the order of letters in the alphabet is also very important! This can be achieved by connecting circles with letters in the right sequence.
The coloring mode will be especially appreciated by young artists. In this mode, you can proceed to coloring pictures without connecting points. To make the process even more exciting, you can change any predefined color. To do this, press and hold the paint bucket and choose the necessary color from the palette.
- VR Space for Google Cardboard
- VR Space Racing : VR Google Cardboard
- VR Space Stalker
- VR Space: The Last Mission
- VR Speed Slide Snow 2017 : For VR Card Board
- VR Sportz
- VR Spy Pigeon Secret Mission
- VR Star Elude 2
- VR Star Fighters
- VR Star Racer 3D for Google Cardboard
- VR StarCombat Next
- VR StarCombats
- VR StarElude
- VR StarElude free
- VR Steam Train Sim