- Size 82.3 MB
- Ratings 6
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Kedronic UAB
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-02-04
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
A rich and diverse animal world is very interesting for young children. First we get acquainted with domestic animals, like for example, fluffy kittens and playful dogs. On the street, we come across small insects and chirping, spotted birds. In the zoo we can view wild animals, such as rabbits, a fox, and a bear. Every time we learn more and more about these co-habitants of our Earth! Some of them creep along, while others run on their paws; still others soar through the air! Some prefer to live in burrows, some in nests, while others just live in the trees or sleep in meadows. You'll see huge elephants and hippopotamuses, small chameleons and frogs, fast lions and slow turtles - herbivores and predators alike. We invite you to get acquainted with these marvelous representatives of the animal kingdom on the pages of our game!
◦ Connect points by numbers or letters
◦ When points are connected, you will see the silhouette of a hidden picture
◦ Once all the points have been connected, you can color the picture
◦ Choosing a wrong symbol three times in a row will bring up a tip
◦ Blue, orange, green or pink stars make the game even more exciting
◦ Easy-to-use palette that allows you to put together your own unique set of colors
◦ Colored pictures automatically saved on closing the program
Connect points is a learning puzzle for small children. It helps develop thinking, improve memory and attention. The application has three game modes: by numbers, letters and coloring. Game modes with letters and numbers will be useful for kindergarten and pre-K kids.
Connecting by numbers will help to easily memorize the order of numbers and learn to count. To do this, you need to consecutively connect circles with numbers starting from 1. As you connect circles in the right order, the silhouette of a hidden picture will become more and more visible. If three points are chosen incorrectly, a tip will pop up. Once all the points are fully connected, the picture will become fully visible and you'll be able to color it.
Those studying the alphabet can choose to connect points by letters. It is important that children know letters as early as possible, since it is essential for learning to read and write. But knowing the order of letters in the alphabet is also very important! This can be achieved by connecting circles with letters in the right sequence.
The coloring mode will be especially appreciated by young artists. In this mode, you can proceed to coloring pictures without connecting points. To make the process even more exciting, you can change any predefined color. To do this, press and hold the paint bucket and choose the necessary color from the palette.
- Alphabet Soup - Learning Game
- Alphabet Soup - Word Search
- Alphabet Soup For Kids
- Alphabet Space Mission HD (UK English) Lite
- Alphabet Stories - Pre-K Games & Learning
- Alphabet Streets
- Alphabet Switch
- Alphabet Tablet Learning Game
- Alphabet Tap
- Alphabet Toddler Preschool FREE - All in 1 Educational Puzzle Games for Kids
- Alphabet Touch & Connect Game- Fun educational game for toddler, Preschool and Kindergarten kids
- Alphabet tracing & Montessori educational math puzzle for toddler Free
- Alphabet Tracing - Halloween
- Alphabet Tracing Cursive & Numbers Christmas Game
- Alphabet Tracing Free