- Size 59.5 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Infiniteach Inc
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-04
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Introducing Color Find - What's that Color? a new game from the education experts at Infiniteach! This games teaches receptive color identification by using discrete trials and adaptive learning. Great for parents, therapists, teachers, and BCBAs working with children with and without developmental disorders.
\- Hundreds of real world photographic images from themes including: Beach, Butterflies, Candy, Fish, Instruments, Pirates, School, Sports, Trains, and Vehicles!
\- Children learn how to receptively identify Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Black, Brown, Gray, and White colors.
\- Multiple player profiles
\- Adaptive learning per player. Easy, Medium, and Hard difficulties vary the number of distractors and visual supports.
\- Data tracking per player (based on color and difficulty). See exactly what the each player got wrong
\- Add unlimited students
- Tiny World
- Tiny Wright Bros
- Tiny Zombies 2
- Tiny Zombies FREE
- Tiny Zombies The Barricade Free
- Tiny ZOO - Games for Kids
- Tiny Zoo Friends
- Tiny Pixel: Roof Fighter
- TinyBlox: Last Minute Survival
- TinyBot - The Adventurer
- TinyGenius | Flash Cards Games for Kids to Learn First Words
- TinyHands First Words 1 Lite
- TinyHands Towers 1 - For iPhone