- Size 281.3 MB
- Ratings 12
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: News & Views USA, Inc.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-03-03
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
THE GAME WHERE FANTASY, REALITY AND HISTORY COLLIDE
Outwit three other city managers to be the first to build your city to 200 population.
Features real US cities with real people, events and businesses, plus fantasy characters, businesses, and historical figures. All existing together in your version of the city.
Easy to learn, Fun, Challenging, Strategic. Single player or Multi-Player. Challenge your friends!
BUILD YOUR CITY:
Choose a real US city from the menu. Each version features actual businesses, real people, and annual events from that city.
GEORGE WASHINGTON - MEET RAPUNZEL AND SASQUATCH:
In addition to real citizens, leaders and celebrities from the city you select, the game also contains historical, fantasy, and a few rather strange characters that will make you laugh. People in the game are attracted to the city with the most things that they like. Some characters you don't want to attract, like Billy the Kid or Wicked Jim Devito.
OUTBID YOUR OPPONENTS FOR THE BEST BUSINESSES:
Use your cash wisely to win the businesses that bring the most people to your city. Businesses earn or lose money, so manage your cash flow carefully. Spend too much early, and you may not have enough to compete for a valuable property later. Real local businesses are featured alongside some you might not expect in a small town, like an International Airport (or a Unicorn Farm).
SABOTAGE YOUR COMPETITION:
Bid on items that lower the population of your opponents' cities. Place a poorly maintained municipal pool or a nuclear power plant smack dab in the middle of their city and watch their citizens flee. Purchase the Negative Hot Air Balloon and send undesirable citizens of your city to your competition. Bid on the moving company to move a business from another city to yours.
EVERY GAME IS DIFFERENT:
No two games are alike because your strategy will change depending on what the other players are doing. Each version (real city) has a different mix of businesses and people, so each one has a different strategy.
Play by yourself, or challenge up to three of your friends (or strangers) to play from anywhere in the world.
FOLLOW THE LEADER:
Keep track of how you rank on the leaderboard.
GET IN THE GAME:
You can be a character in the game. Contact us for details.
- What The Puck!
- What The Spark - Celebrate the 4th of July!
- What the Tweet Free : Fun Guess the Word Game
- What the word? - try to guess all the words
- What time is it - Learn Clock
- What time is it Mr. Wolf?
- What time is it? (Play & Learn! Series) [U-Kids]
- What time is it? Game for children to learn how to read a clock with the animals of the ocean with g...
- What time is it? Learning games for children to learn to read the clock
- What to Drink
- What to Eat
- What to find in Madagascar
- What Type Of Dog Are You?
- What U Know about ETHIOPIA
- What Will You Really Do With Your Life?