- Size 12 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Nicholas Exner
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-11-30
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
In China, people read and write using characters instead of an alphabet. The written language used in China is composed of thousands of characters each with their own meanings. Several years ago, I moved to China with my wife in order to live and work there for two years. While we were there, we found it very challenging to learn even a small subset of the Chinese characters. At that time, our only resource for learning these characters was a textbook. This experience was not dissimilar to stories that we heard from others. Given today's multimedia technology, educational resources which can aid English speakers into learning and recognizing simplified Chinese characters can be developed. This application aims to do just that by providing a stimulating, multimedia game that makes learning Chinese characters even more exciting.
With 30 different characters including numbers, verbs, and nouns you will be off to a good start in no time. Simply pick a card by touching the screen and then find its English equivalent. Good luck, it's timed!
Now with iPad support and no ads!
- Little Heroes Ear Doctor
- Little Heroes Game
- Little Heroes Matching
- Little Heroines - Star Heroines Call - Free Mobile Edition
- Little Heroines - The Amazing Girl Battle - Free Mobile Edition
- Little HIPPO - Cooking Chef
- Little Hook War
- Little Hop Man
- Little Horse Donkey Simulator
- Little House Builder Kids Constructor Simulator 2D
- Little House Decorator - creative play for girls, boys and whole family
- Little House Decorator - creative play for girls, boys and whole family - Free
- Little Hut Hidden Objects Game
- Little Ice Cream Truck
- Little Inferno