- Size 92.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: SiliconLoom, LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-03-14
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Chessagon is a chess variant based on a hexagonal board of dark and light triangles. It has all the standard chess pieces you would expect: King, Queen, Knight Bishop, Rook, and Pawn; plus a new piece called the Duke. The rules adhere to a purist interpretation of traditional Chess rules, but on a hexagonal board of 96 triangles instead of 64 squares; with the pieces moving on six axes instead of four. The Duke is similar to a Bishop or a Rook in that it is able to move in straight lines across the board. The Knight can move to any of 12 spaces. The Queen moves like a combination of the Duke, the Bishop, and the Rook. The King can move one space in any of 12 directions. The number of pawns has been increased to create an appropriate wall of pawns protecting each side.
With possible moves highlighted at each turn, it is easy to learn the game. There is also a help tutorial within the game to describe and demonstrate the way each piece moves and captures.
The game includes multiple modes of play, including:
\- Single Player vs the Computer
\- Local Two-Player
\- Online Two-Player
Online players are ranked according to the Glicko rating system.
- X O Revolution
- X Plane War Wings Sims Pro
- X Plane War Wings Storm Sims
- X Planet
- X Puzzles - extreme sports jigsaw puzzles
- X Racer
- X Racer Infinite
- X Racer – Endless Racing and Flying game on Risky and Dangerous roads mobile edition
- X Racing Cars Road Runner Simulation Game
- X Racing Infinite - Hafun (free)
- X Ray Robot Car - Shark Hunting
- X Ray Robot Transport Semi Truck Parking Simulator
- X Ray Train
- X Retro Hero - Kung Fu Master
- X Sniper - Dark City Shooter 3D