- Size 28.3 MB
- Ratings 66
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Awesome Cool and Fun Free Games LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-03-05
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Checkers (also known as Draughts) has been around for centuries.
Intuitive touch controls make it easy to play checkers on your phone, just tap a piece and then tap where you want it to go. If you accidentally hit the wrong spot, an undo button lets you take back your move and try again.
Checkers Challenge supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
* Configurable player names
* Fully configurable 1 player difficulty level
* Undo function
* Option to enable / disable forced captures
* Automatic save when you exit the app or receive a phone call
One player has dark pieces, and one player has light pieces. They take turns moving their pieces. Players move their pieces diagonally from one square to another square. When a player jumps over their opponent's (the other player's) piece, he takes that piece from the board. By default a potential piece will have to be taken but you can set custom rules and disable this rule.
The player's goal is to take all the pieces of its opponent.
With this version of Checkers (also known as Draughts) , you can play with a friend who sits next to you or play against your phone.
- Simple Sudoku for Apple Watch
- Simple Sudoku Game
- Simple Sudoku Games
- Simple Sudoku Puzzles
- Simple Sudoku: A Puzzle for Apple Watch
- Simple Suicide Spades
- Simple Sums - Math Game For Children (and Adults!)
- Simple Sums 2 - Free Multiplayer Maths Game
- Simple Math - Free Math Game For Kids
- Simple Swipe
- Simple Swipe. Red Ball
- Simple Switch
- Simple Tap & Hardest Maze game - The Interception
- Simple Times Table Game
- Simple Toy Box