- Size 17.7 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Marco Giorgini
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2010-10-14
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Chalk Up! the iOS "classic" fast-paced anagrams/word game is now back, remastered & powered by DEFOLD engine
With its two dictionaries (English&Italian), two ways of playing (Letters Only / Letters and Pictures) and its three game modes (Normal, Caesar Code (+1) and Backward) you'll be able to have fun for hours while you'll be checking your brain speed and your word knowledge.
The aim of the game
In Chalk Up! you simply have to write as many words as you can in the given time, using on-screen letters or pictures (that stand for the first letter of the picture main element name). Every word you write will give you points and a bonus in seconds to extend the length of the game. So remember: longer words can be harder to find, but they mean more points and extra time! Be aware that once a letter is used to write a word, it disappears and it will be replaced with a new one. So a bit of strategy is needed because you have to take care even of the letters you don't use to write a valid word. Too many equal letters (or "rare" ones) left, or few vowels can really lower your chances to keep on playing. Anyway, if during the game you cannot find any word to enter, and you've got reached enough points, you can ask for a suggestion. A suggested word won't let you earn points or seconds, but it can be essential if things become too odd, and time too short, to clean up your board.
Game Modes Chalk Up! will let you choose three different game modes: Normal, where you have to write words as you normally do (tree = T R E E), Ceasar Code (+1) or Backward. Ceasar Code (+1) requires that every letter of the word you want to write has to be shifted by one position along the normal alphabetical order (tree = U S F F, house = I N V T F), while Backward mode requires, instead, that you write every word from the last letter to the first one (tree = E E R T, house = E S U O H).
- Don't Touch The Monkey
- Don't Touch the Poo! Cupcake Edition
- Don't Touch The Red Ball
- Don't Touch The Red Button!
- Don't Touch The Red Line Color
- Don't touch the Rocks Best Free Game - Dont touch the Spikes
- Don't touch the Spikes 2: Dodge Ball
- Don't Touch The Spikes: New season
- Don't touch the Stings
- Don't touch the Storm
- Don't Touch The Twigs Woodpecker: Multiplayer - By Dead Cool Games
- Don't Touch The Vowels
- Don't Touch The Vowels 2
- Don't Touch The Vowels 2 Lite
- Don't Touch The Vowels Lite