- Size 32.8 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: loo kang wee
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-04-18
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
An open source physics at Singapore simulation based on codes written by Loo Kang WEE and Felix J Gracia Clemente based on ideas from Deng Li LEOW
more resources can be found here
Text to Speech is achieved via https://ionicframework.com/docs/v3/native/text-to-speech/ on the app
Gamification of Learning Chinese. This game has 4 levels, secondary 1 to 4.
correct = +2
wrong = -1
miss 4 options = -0.5
the maximum score is 16
there is also learning analytics of the correct, missed and wrong decisions for the teacher to provide additional support and guidance.
My sincere gratitude for the tireless contributions of Francisco Esquembre, Fu-Kwun Hwang, Wolfgang Christian, Felix Jesus Garcia Clemente, Anne Cox, Andrew Duffy, Todd Timberlake and many more in the Open Source Physics community. I have designed much of the above based on their ideas and insights, and I thank the OSP community for which Singapore was honored with 2015-6 UNESCO King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa Prize for the Use of ICTs in Education.
- ABC Alphabet Tracing Writing Letters for Preschool
- ABC Alphabet Tracing Writing Letters Learning 3in1
- ABC Alphabet Tracing: Cursive Words Kids
- ABC Alphabet Train: Learning 3D Game For Kids
- ABC Alphabet Vocabulary coloring pages for kids
- ABC Alphabet Writing Practice
- ABC Alphabet Writing Practice Letter Tracing Games
- ABC Alphabet Writing with Coin
- ABC Alphabets & Number Tracing
- ABC Alphabets and Phonics for Toddlers
- ABC Alphabets Coloring Book - Drawing Pages and Painting Educational Learning skill Games For Kid & ...
- ABC Alphabets Colouring Book
- ABC Alphabets Learning Flash Cards For Kids
- ABC Alphabets Sounds for Kids
- ABC Alphabets sounds for toddlers