- Size 120.1 MB
- Ratings 5
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Tobias Froihofer
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-06-22
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This is a stick figure brawling game for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9 or 10 players. You can play together on a single phone or tablet. If you are more than 6 people, we recommend to play this game on a tablet. Play with bots or with your friends and family. Great for school breaks, bus rides, or while waiting for your meal at a restaurant.
The controls in this party game are easy. Use your button to switch the gravity for your stick figure. Collect green crystals to speed up your stick figure and catch your opponents. Once catched, knock them out with your baseball bat. But do not get caught from behind or you will get knocked out instead. Notice: like the title suggests, this is rather a catching game than a fighting game.
In the center of the map are shields located. Stick figures who are shielded can not be knocked out. Once shielded, wait for other players to overtake you and knock them out.
- Math Word Problems for K-1
- Math Word Problems Pro
- Math Word Problems Solver Apps
- Math Word Problems: Lite
- Math Word Problems: School Ed.
- Math Workout - Brain Exercise
- Math Workout - Math Games
- Math Workout for Kids - Practice, Timed Quiz for Preschool, Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Math Worksheet Test Game Free 1st, 2nd, 3rd Grade
- Math Worksheets 1st 2nd 3rd Grade: Dyscalculia proof
- Math Worksheets 4th 5th 6th Grade
- Math worksheets whizz for 1st 2nd grade
- Math x Creature: Fun Math Puzzle Game
- Math x King
- Math x Math