- Size 136.4 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Tae won Go
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-08-20
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Aaron's Castle of Nightmare Adventure
Collect Card Decks,
summons mercenaries with various skills!
with mysterious melancholy theme!
Unique and strong
boss and monsters!
Castle of nightmare
Mysterious dungeon adventure with Aaron !
Users will meet tons of strong monster and bosses while playing the game.
As you clear each stage, boss monsters with strong skills will appear every 10 stages.
Numerous monsters will constantly change their way and stand on your way.
Aaron will obtain more weapons, armor, accessories, skills along the way and grow stronger.
Collect cards and complete the deck, summon mercenaries, and combine party with 4 different variation.
Over 80 cards and deck, mercenary system.
The main feature of our game is the card deck system.
Go through the dungeons!
Collect cards, complete each card deck, and obtain variety of mercenaries to join the party.
Each mercenary has a different ability and skill, which allows you to make various party combinations.
- What The Flap! - Tournament
- What the Hack!
- What The Hen: Enter Dragons!
- What The Op?
- What The Pic? American States
- What The Pixel?
- What The Puck!
- What The Spark - Celebrate the 4th of July!
- What the Tweet Free : Fun Guess the Word Game
- What the word? - try to guess all the words
- What time is it - Learn Clock
- What time is it Mr. Wolf?
- What time is it? (Play & Learn! Series) [U-Kids]
- What time is it? Game for children to learn how to read a clock with the animals of the ocean with g...
- What time is it? Learning games for children to learn to read the clock