- Size 26.7 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Joe Hammons
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-26
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Play 14 educational games that will exercise your brain.
Learn letters of the alphabet, unscramble words, find missing words, and learn the meaning of the most used words in English.
Enter eight of your own words then play a matching game to find your words or use words from six different grade level lists.
Learn basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills by counting and tapping.
Tap arrows and learn how to change words into numbers and Improve your mental math of basic math skills.
Draw pictures and solve basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of fractions' problems.
Thrust a dart and learn about onomatopoeia, a word or group of words, that when spoken aloud, imitates the sound it produces.
This app contains no ads.
No personal information is gathered.
- HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE SLIME?
- How to make ice cream
- How To Make JellyFood Maker
- How to make origami AR
- How To Make Play Clay Design
- How To Make Slime - DIY Slime Making For Kids
- How to Play Blackjack and Win
- How To Play Chess: Beginner To Master
- How to Play Craps - Tips and Strategies
- How to play Go "Beginner's Go"
- How To Play Poker
- How To Play Poker.
- How to Poker - Learn Holdem
- How to push the button
- How to Sing to Open Your Heart