- Size 44.7 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Smithsonian Institution
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-09-24
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
These ducks need your help! Help them reach tasty treats across the pond, but watch out for obstacles! Turtles, frogs, and logs will try and knock you off course. It isn't easy, but pond friends are there to help! Think you're up for the challenge? Download BumperDucks today!
From the Smithsonian Science Education Center, BumperDucks is an educational physical science game that will help teach players about what happens when two objects collide and how mass impacts the acceleration of an object.
\- Introduces players to concepts of Newton's Three Laws of Motion
\- Players learn about what happens when two objects collide and how mass impacts acceleration by using rubber ducks and other fun objects
\- For use in the classroom or at home
\- Aligned to national science standards for middle school but great for players of any age
\- Audio and text interplay
\- Challenge levels allow players to predict how the duck will interact with objects
\- Players can collect duck costumes to customize their duck to encourage progress
\- Customized ducks can be printed or saved to device
\- Sandbox mode allows players to build their own levels to assess their knowledge or to just have fun
- Inspector Green
- Inspector Pssst Book 1
- Inspiration Drawing for Telephone Game
- Inspire - for drawing things!
- Inspiring Paintings
- Inspiring Photos Jigsaw Puzzles - Strawberry Cake and other Delicious and Beautiful things to put to...
- Insta Collage Maker & Editor - Magic Photo Editor
- Insta Poker Coach Texas Holdem
- InstaBlogger 2
- InstaMath: Learn Math!
- Instant Billionaire: Tycoon Rich Game
- Instant Chess