- Size 30.6 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Dulany Consulting, Inc.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-07-20
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
BumbleBee Bump Addition is a simple two-player game that practices basic addition skills using dice rolls. (You can also play against Haley the bumblebee in the full version!)
Players take turns rolling the dice and answering addition problems correctly. When they do, they take control of a square. If a player lands on the same square twice, the square will "lock" and display a "bumblebee protector" to prevent the other player from bumping them off the square.
The first player to get control of five squares wins the game!
This is the FREE app version of a paper-based game that elementary classroom teachers have been playing for years.
This FREE version features:
* Two Player mode
* Multiple rounds of play with each game
* Practices number recognition, counting, and basic addition skills
* Randomized dice rolls
* Correct answer feedback
* Low-stress incorrect answer feedback for younger learners (students can try again without penalty)
* Guided, supportive play
* Kid-friendly graphics
The FULL version features all of the above PLUS:
* A fun summer music track while playing
* The ability to add a THIRD number into the game
* One-player practice mode
* No upgrade reminders
BumbleBee Bump Addition aligns with the CCSS standards for Operations & Algebraic Thinking for early grades.
- Backflip Boy Racer
- Backflip mountain music game
- Backflip MultiPlayer Madness 2
- Backflip Stickman Ninja Runner
- Backflip Trampoline Craft Madness: Hop Hop Hop Man Jump
- Backflip Trampoline Troll Madness: Hop Fun Games
- Backgammon - Board Game Club
- Backgammon - Board Game Club HD
- Backgammon - Classic Dice Game
- Backgammon - Lord of the Board
- Backgammon - Offline
- Backgammon - Pro
- Backgammon - The Board Game