- Size 1.3 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Marc Konvisser
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-04
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Xumbers42 (Xumbers for Two) is a real-time online math board game. It's similar to Scrabble except that you make Xumbers Words made from numbers instead of letters.
Players comments: "really, really fun", "makes you think", "kind of addictive", "playing games, having fun and getting kind of competitive with math".
A string of digits is a Xumbers Word if the number represented by the last one or two digits is the sum of the previous digits. For example, 426 is a Xumbers Word because the last number 6 is the sum of the previous digits 4 and 2 (6 = 4 + 2), and 42612 is a Xumbers Word because 12 is the sum of the previous digits 4, 2 and 6 (12 = 4 + 2 + 6).
When it's your turn, your goal is to extend Xumbers Words already on the board using some (or all) of the 7 tiles in your tray.
Get your MATH game on with Xumbers42.
- Wigglin' House
- Wiggly Loaf
- Wiggly Piggly
- Wiggly Words: Learn to read and spell with phonics
- Wigwam Golf Club
- WII Shooting: Survival FPS Gam
- Wiip Puzzle ~Christmas Edition
- Wij gaan op berenjacht
- Wiki for Animal Crossing NL
- Wiki for Boom Beach
- Wiki for Clash of Clans
- Wiki for Minecraft
- Wiki for Minecraft FREE