- Size 75.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: MASAHIRO MIZUTANI
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-02-28
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
To learn Japanese you need to learn how to write Kanji characters. The best way to learn them is to practice writing them over and over but this can be boring. Instead, have fun and use this game to practice the correct way of writing Kanji - and beat the Robo!
This app has 200 Kanji characters in the 4th grade.
- DinoTim: Basic math activities
- DinoTim: Basic math learning, preschool for kids
- DinoTrek VR Experience
- DINOZZZ - 3D Coloring MAX - unique, interactive, animated full-3D live dinosaurs coloring & painting...
- Diorama Detective
- Diosa Force II Elemental Order
- Dip Dive
- Dip Sum Of Squares
- Dipethe Games EN
- Dipethe Games GR
- Diplodocus Simulator
- Diplomat Solitaire Free Card Game Classic Solitare Solo
- Dippy Chick - Pixel Bird Flyer by Qixel