- Size 31 MB
- Ratings 6
- AgeRating 12+ [?]
- Developer: Georgiy Gulyaev
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-05-26
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Monet or Manet? Sisley or Pissarro? Rembrandt or Hals? Whether you feel all set to take the challenge or want to improve your knowledge of fine art try "Who's the Artist?".
"Who's the Artist?" is a game that will become your guide to the engaging world of fine art. It will carry you through the history of fine art from Early Renaissance masters to the hype 20th century artists.
A network connection is not required.
● Fever Mode: You have only 12 seconds to recognize an artist! Do your best and guess as many as possible to earn points and get on top of the Art Connoisseurs Leaderboard
● Zen Mode: Enjoy discovering the world of art from Early Renaissance to Pop Art at a calm pace. Unlock 5 curious facts, you have probably never heard about art, each new level
● Use "Skip" and "50/50" hints when you got stuck
● Unlock 13 awesome badges
● Take a look at our Special Packs that we have carefully picked and chosen to make your gameplay experience engrossing
● Visit Artworks Catalogue to improve your game progress or simply to enjoy your own pocket collection of world's best masterpieces. Each artwork goes along with basic info, such as title, completion year, style and gallery
● Share your progress with friends via Facebook or Twitter
● The app is optimized for iPhone 4s/5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus and supports iOS 7.1 or later.
iPad support is coming soon!
Having questions? Visit our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/whostheartist.the.game or follow us on Instagram: @whostheartist_thegame