- Size 31.7 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Redemption Media
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-10-22
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Whizzy Kids Two - the follow-up to the #1 Apple app store smash hit!
9 Fun games designed by a top child psychologist - to develop early skills in literacy , thinking and numeracy.
This App offers 9 different games with different levels of difficulty to challenge and entertain.
Learning leads to learning leads to learning. Children are born wanting to learn and find out. They love to discover new skills and facts. Parents try to help but often find games that are fun but don't teach much, or teach stuff but aren't fun.
Ruth Coppard, a leading child psychologist, designed these games to help children to develop the sort of skills that are essential for early school learning.
These games will encourage children to learn to consider the concepts underpinning connections, to look at the ideas behind the pictures, to consider how actions are sequenced, to listen to first sounds. And to always go from left to right - which is how european languages are read and written. This includes skills necessary for the English National Curriculum - the skills all children need at this stage before they can move on.
Follow this up with lots of games you can play at home and out and about: can you see 3 things with corners? What is round on the car? How are those two people/animals/objects the same? Tell me how many things start with a 's' in one minute. Tell me a name that starts with an a, b, c etc. Think of a number; add1, add 3, take away 4, times by 2 etc.; I went to the moon and I took a ?????. Each person has to say the things that have been already said, and add another. There are lots of games which are all about learning, but Fun.
Ideal for anyone at this early stage, the games use brilliant designs, simple colours and silly sounds to make them even more fun.
This is the follow up to the hugely successful Whizzy Kids:
* Downloaded nearly 1 million times!
* #1 in 10 global regions of the Apple App Store!
* Profiled by Apple as 'What's hot' for over 6 months!
* Thousands of daily players
- Longboard & Dog - Downhill
- Longboard Crazy Racer Free
- Longboard Simulator 3D
- Longbow - Archery 3D Lite
- Longbow Archery
- Longbow Birdy - Bow and arrow archery game
- Longcat Adventures
- Longer Shoot
- Longest and Shortest
- Longest Chimney
- Longest Word Free — Game Extension for iMessage
- Longest Word Game
- Longest Word Game (Full)
- Longest: The Worm
- Longevity : 4-in-a-row