- Size 12.1 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Mark Doggen
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-01-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Whitechapel Heatmap helps you to capture Jack the Ripper in the board game "Letters from Whitechapel".
You and your fellow inspectors are very close to capturing Jack, but still, where could his hideout be? Just go ahead and enter Jack's last known location and the moves he has taken since then. Whitechapel Heatmap will then plot a map of locations where Jack's hideout could be.
Clues over multiple nights will be combined, making the calculation even more accurate.
Start at the first night. On the board, select the location of which you are absolutely sure Jack has been.
Enter the moves Jack has taken since his last whereabouts, up to the point where Jack enters his hideout. The app will calculate all possible locations where Jack could have ended up.
Repeat step 1 and 2 for any other nights. Entering the clues of multiple nights will make the estimated location more accurate.
Select a night and then switch to "Map". The app will display a heatmap and highlight all possible locations where Jack's hideout could be.
Whitechapel Heatmap is an unofficial companion to the board game "Letters from Whitechapel" by Gabriele Mari and Gianluca Santopietro.
- Train Simulator Pro
- Train Simulator PRO 2018
- Train Simulator Racer 2017-Pro City Subway Driver
- Train Simulator Rail Drive Sim
- Train Simulator Railways Drive - New 3D Real Games
- Train simulator Real Indian 2017
- Train Simulator Track 2018
- Train Simulator Ultimate
- Train Simulator World Tour 2016
- Train Simulator: Train Driver
- Train Snake
- Train Sniper Assassin: Sharp-shooter Killer
- Train Sniper Furious Attack 3D
- Train Sniper Shooter 2017 - Counter Terrorist FPS
- Train Sniper Shooter Simulator