- Size 12.4 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Christian Liang
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-03-17
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Heres how this music game works...
The game starts with a random note being displayed (A-G in 2 octaves). A music card (note on staff) will begin to pop up from their holes at random.
The object of the game is to match the correct notes by tapping on the note card before it disappear in the hole. You have 3 lives, so choose wisely. Once 20 matches are found, you proceed to the next level.
There are a total of 14 levels. Play the game, work at your own pace. Whack A Note is a fun way to practice and improve your knowledge of music notation.
Whack A Note is a Musical Note Reading Game inspired by the classic "whack a mole" game but with a twist. Select between 3 clefs (Treble, Bass, Alto) to test your note reading skills.
- Match The Monster Blocks Puzzle
- Match The Number Bug
- Match the Numbers– 1234 Connector game 2017
- Match the Object Learning Game
- Match the Pair Puzzle (Full)
- Match the Pair Puzzle Game
- MATCH the PRESIDENTS - Concentration Memory Game with Portraits of each USA President
- Match the rotation arrow
- Match The Same Color Tiles
- Match the Socks
- Match The Sound
- Match The Tiles Mahjong Puzzle
- Match The Wall!
- Match Them
- Match Those Cards