- Size 394.4 MB
- Ratings 4
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Jenny Estrella
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-04-09
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Mōhala i ka wai ka maka o ka pua - 'Ōlelo No'eau #2178
Flowers thrive where there is water, as thriving people are found where living conditions are good.
Without water, the land cannot flourish. Help us find the different areas in which water dwells to help us feed our lāhui! E mālama kākou i ka wai a Kāne; let's take care of our beloved resources.
WAIWAI currently has 6 phases which include:
-'Ōpua: Adventure in the lani to visit our clouds, a dwelling place for wai.
-Ua: Uwē ka lani, ola ka honua; hānai the land with the waters of Kāne.
-Lo'i: Use the waters to build a community of mahi'ai.
-Ku'i Kalo: Prepare the poi, our staple food, to feed our 'ohana.
-Hana Imu: Learn how to utilize our surroundings to share with others.
-Loko I'a: When our waters are flowing, our fishponds should thrive! E holo kākou i kai!
E huaka'i kākou! Let's go on an adventure!
WAIWAI is an interactive mobile application that will help us better understand and strengthen our pilina me ka 'āina. E aloha 'āina kākou!
- Preschool kids learn to spell
- Preschool Kids Learning and Educational Games
- Preschool Kids Learning: Basic Math and English
- Preschool Kids Match the Jewel for Girls
- Preschool Kids My First Numbers
- Preschool Kids Number Puzzles
- Preschool Kids Tracing Letters
- Preschool Kids What's my Shadow
- Preschool Kids Where am I?
- Preschool Kindergarten Sight Word Flashcards Games
- Preschool Kitchen Education – Learning game
- Preschool Kitchen Magic Learning Games for Kids Program
- Preschool Learn to Find Match
- Preschool Learning - Kids Game
- Preschool Learning Alphabets