- Size 52.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: BrickSimple LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-11-03
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This 3D VR demo experience from BrickSimple LLC allows you to free climb a wall using just your Google Cardboard device. Use the indexer or tap the screen to select potential grip points as you ascend nearly 50m up the face of the wall. Sure grips are a sure thing, but if you see the hand showing a little nervous twitch, you're at risk for a fall -- that's part of the fun! It's a pain free rock climbing gym. Never the same wall twice -- a unique climbing wall every time.
Be sure to visit http://brickvr.com for updates on our VR work. Thank you for your support!
Note: For the best experience, this virtual reality application should be used with a standard indexer-equipped virtual reality viewer like Google Cardboard or the Mattel Viewmaster VR. If your viewer doesn't have a button, you can tap the screen. Enjoy!
- Real Street Basketball – Endless Dunking game 2017
- Real Street Battle of Robots
- Real Street Drift : Racing Legends
- Real Street Fighting Legends
- Real Street Racing Game 2018
- Real Street Skateboard
- Real Street Wrestling 3D
- Real Stunt Car
- Real Stunt Master 3D
- Real Stunt: Monster Car
- Real Stunts & Crazy Driving 3D
- Real Sumo Fighting 2017
- Real Superstars Football Challenge Team Pro
- Real SUV Car Racing Legend
- Real SUV Driving: Crary Hill R