- Size 51.2 MB
- Ratings 8
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Scott Garner
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-01-23
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Volotic is an experimental nonlinear sequencer by artist Scott Garner. What does that even mean? It means a fun way to create songs for everyone, with no musical experience required.
In Volotic, you compose a song by arranging a selection of "towers" on a grid. Each tower has a different function for creating beats, modifying beats or triggering instruments.
Here are some points with bullets next to them:
• Over fifty tower types with more on the way.
• A selection of demo compositions to get you started.
• No musical experience is required, preset scales and arpeggios keep things sounding nice.
• Manual tuning for advanced control.
• 3D sound--drag your music to focus on different sections.
• Easily record and share your composition with Everyplay.
• Tons of new towers and handy features in Plus Mode.
Volotic was selected for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2015. Neat!