- Size 177.5 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Infratrack Servicos de Rastreamento e Monitoramento
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-10-05
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Vin Carnival is a non-profit open source virtual reality game made with Unity 3D game engine and GoogleVR.
It must have Google Cardboard or any other compatible VR headset.
This is my implementation of the Udacity Carnival, the first assessment project for the Udacity VR Developer Nanodegree.
How to Play:
To beat the game you have to score 2000 points on each of the 3 mini games in less than 5 minutes.
\- Plinko: Click on the panel to make the oscillating ball fall.
\- Wheel of Fortune: Click on the Wheel to spin.
\- CoinToss: Click on the coin pile to collect one coin, aim and click at the stand to throw the coin.
- Peek-a-Zoo Farm for Toddlers
- Peek-a-Zoo Farm LITE
- Peek-a-Zoo LITE: Toddler Peekaboo at the Zoo
- Peek-a-Zoo Sea LITE: Toddler Peekaboo Aquarium
- Peek-a-Zoo Train
- Peek-a-Zoo Train LITE
- Peek-a-Zoo Underwater
- Peek-a-Zoo: Peekaboo at the Zoo
- Peek-a-Zoo: The Collection
- Peekaboo Animals - Baby Games
- Peekaboo Animals in the Forest, Barn, Jungle and Safari for toddlers - Interactive petting zoo for k...
- Peekaboo Baby
- Peekaboo Balloon Pop
- Peekaboo Barn
- Peekaboo Barn Lite