- Size 19.1 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 12+ [?]
- Developer: John Chamberlin
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2010-02-10
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The storm is raging outside the old Victorian mansion where the would-be heirs to the Vile Haberdashery estate have gathered. The matriarch is dying, and murder is in the air - whoever survives this night will walk away with a fortune!
In this nasty, conniving, and thoroughly awful multiplayer strategy game, players take on the role of one of the four nobles trying to kill off the others. Each noble is surrounded by a retinue of leeches, hangers-ons, and sycophants who can be bent to your will through the use of blackmail, flattery, or intimidation.
Your goal is to gain influence over these subordinates, give one of them a weapon, and send them over amidst your opponents. If you have enough influence over the subordinates, and they have a weapon, they'll kill that noble for you, and you're one corpse closer to winning the game!
The game is played in a turn-based fashion, using an innovative "pass the phone" style. Each player takes a turn on the device, and then hands it to the next player to take their turn. The device is handed around between players until one of them wins. Audio cues triggered during play give other players clues as to what the current player might be doing, which adds to the intrigue.
This game may be played by 2 to 4 players, however, because it's all played on the same device, you only need one copy of the game to play with your friends. The casual nature of the game makes it an excellent diversion to play while doing other things - hanging out, watching television, on road trips, waiting for the movie to start, etc. It's a fun game to just pull out and run when you want something casual that engages your friends.
The original version of this game was created for the 2010 Global Game Jam by a team of 4 people. This version is a cleaned-up and improved version with new features.
* Multiplayer casual strategy for 2-4 players.
* Blackmail, flatter, and intimidate your subordinates to murder your rivals.
* Fun, innovative gameplay that evokes Machiavellian intrigue.
* Casual gameplay makes it ideal for parties, lunch breaks, or just when hanging out.
- Sixth Grade Math Curriculum Crazy Gorilla
- Sixth Grade Math Curriculum Monkey School
- Sixth Grade Spelling Words
- SixthSense : All new 3D sound horror shooting game
- Sixy Sudoku
- Size Matters - An Educational Brain Game to Tease Your Noggin!
- Size Up - 3D Touch Game
- Sizes Seesaw
- Sizinkiler HD