- Size 6.4 MB
- Ratings 25
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Austin Valleskey
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-03-14
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Veer 2 is here and it's better than ever!
The game is simple. You're presented with a card and on that card is an arrow - swipe that direction to clear the card and show the card. But wait! It's not easy though, you need to be quick and accurate. Spending too much time pondering which way to swipe or swiping the wrong direction will result in the game ending. With three game modes, there's sure to be a challenge for everyone. Are you ready to prove to your friends your ninja reflexes?
• Stunning design accompanied by beautiful animations
• Physics-based cards. Just as if you were swiping a card on top of a deck!
• Settings that allow you to toggle between three different difficulties
• Game center integration - so you can show off your scores to your friends