- Size 8.7 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Stuart Woolley
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-01-10
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Fast paced True or False action on the astronomical study of the 88 modern constellations.
Just how good is your knowledge?
In 1922 the International Astronomical Union divided up the existing constellations derived mostly from the Greeks and the Sumerians into the 88 modern constellations we know of today.
Test your knowledge about the history, stars and trivia concerned with the 42 animals, 29 objects and 17 figures associated with the constellations today.
What is the brightest star in the constellation of Andromeda?
Which animal does the constellation Vulpecula represent?
Is the constellation Draco visible from the Southern Hemisphere?
* Play against the clock to score more points the faster you answer.
* Hundreds of questions included
* Question Passes can be earned with high scores
* Fully integrated scoreboards with Game Center
Get playing now and see how good you really are!