- Size 5.2 MB
- Ratings 6
- AgeRating 12+ [?]
- Developer: AcumenIT, Inc
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-03-10
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
What makes a quiz question interesting?
It should ask about an appealing fact from an unexpected source. In other words, a history quiz should have questions about biopics, a quiz on culture should have questions about costumes in MTV videos. You get the idea.
TriviaBug is a no-frills App with quizzes that incorporate hundreds of such cross-references. Whether you are a seasoned quizzer looking for quality clues or a newbie making your foray into this pastime, this App has something for you. There are a total of 1,440 clues (480 questions) and you will spend hours enjoying this offering.
Play the free sample to get a taste. If you like what you see, you can purchase the entire bundle of all the 15 categories for just 99 cents.
How it works:
(1) Each question is made up of three distinct clues with the same answer. You see the first clue by default and can reveal the others one at a time.
(2) When you think you know the answer at any stage (or have seen all the clues), you reveal the correct answer.
(3) After you see the correct answer, you mark yourself on an honor system. Your scoring and rating follow from there.
- Apocalypse idle miner
- Apocalypse Inc.
- Apocalypse Knights 2.0
- Apocalypse Race: Fun Mini Games
- Apocalypse Robot Survival Simulator
- Apocalypse Robot Survival Simulator Full
- Apocalypse Runner
- Apocalypse Sniper
- Apocalypse Survival Royale
- Apocalypse Survive: Horror Shooting 360 Game
- Apocalypse Z Shooters – Special Agent Killers on a Secret Mission
- Apocalypse Zombie Commando - Final Battle
- Apocalypse Zombie Commando Lite
- Apocalyptic Prison Break Out Escape the G-A-T New York Jail Police
- Apocrypha Companion App