- Size 9.5 MB
- Ratings 19
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Bogdan Stanescu
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-02-09
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Trivia for The Amazing world of Gumball, the children animated TV series from Cartoon Network, is a fun and addictive IOS quiz game created by Quiz Studio for the Gumball fans that are out there in order for them to test their cartoon knowledge. Prove that you are a true fan and complete in time all the questions correctly.
► Do you know:
\- What did Gumball always want to do?
\- What did Richard wish there was instead of the stairs?
\- Who does the voice of Gumball ?
► Key features include:
\- Game Center support - All of the robust leaderboards with fierce competition.
\- Colorful retina graphics - All of our games come fully supported for retina devices with very colorful, eye catching graphics !
\- Universal App - Enjoy optimized graphics for whatever device you are using !
* * * Come and test your knowledge or find out more about The Amazing World of Gumball characters, like: Gumball, Darwin, Nicole, Anais, Richard, Larry, Dolly, etc
\- Choose the right answer for more over than 100+ questions about the children cartoon
\- Random difficulty questions
\- Track your scores in a fun and addictive IOS mobile quiz game
* * * Test yourself to see how big of a fan you are with the fun and addictive IOS quiz game with over 100+ questions about the animated TV series called: "The Amazing World of Gumball"
► Please note that this quiz app is a fan made app for other fans and is used only for the purpose of review, criticism and entertainment. No copyright violations are intended under the fair use clause.