- Size 10.8 MB
- Ratings 15
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Brian Waldman
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-01-20
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Trio is a challenging, real time, fast paced pattern recognition game that can be played by yourself or with others locally or over the internet.
Each card in the 81 card deck contains a different combination of shading (solid/shaded/open), color (red/green/blue), shape (oval/diamond/teardrop), and number of shapes (one/two/three). Trios are groups of 3 cards where the shading, color, shape, and number of shapes are all independently different or the same, and the goal of the game is to either collect Trios as quickly as possible in single-player mode or collect the most Trios in multi-player mode.
* Single-player against the clock measured by Trio/second
* Multi-player up to 4 devices locally over WiFi/Bluetooth with avatar and nickname customization
* Multi-player 1-on-1 globally via Game Center with a specific friend or at random
* Portrait and landscape device orientation support
* Friend system with circular barcodes and text message invitations
* High score lists for friends and globally through Game Center
* Colorblind mode swaps the colors red/green to orange/black
* Dark mode swaps bright shades for darker ones
* Cheat modes that disable high scores include hints, manually adding cards, adding single cards, and disabling timers