- Size 9.8 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Osamah Mohammed
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-08-05
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The Tower of Hanoi (also called the Tower of Brahma or Lucas' Tower and sometimes pluralized) is a mathematical game or puzzle. It consists of three rods and a number of disks of different sizes, which can slide onto any rod. The puzzle starts with the disks in a neat stack in ascending order of size on one rod, the smallest at the top, thus making a conical shape.
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the following simple rules:
Only one disk can be moved at a time.
Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the stacks and placing it on top of another stack.
No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
With 3 disks, the puzzle can be solved in 7 moves. The minimal number of moves required to solve a Tower of Hanoi puzzle is 2n − 1, where n is the number of disks.
in this game we add more levels up to 7 disk
- Food Tycoon-Army Life Survival
- Food Van Hidden Objects Games
- FOOD Vocaboo English for kids
- Food Vocabulary For Anpanman
- Food Word Search
- Food Words - English Training Exercise
- Food, Safety and Hygiene
- FoodChain Puzzle
- FoodFu Cocktails Drinking Game
- Foodgod's Food Truck Frenzy™
- Foodie - Fill One Line Puzzle
- Foodie Fiesta